Bradley A. Gregory, DMD
Dr. Gregory was born in Louisville, Kentucky. He attended the University of Louisville graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology. He remained at the University of Louisville for dental school. While in dental school, he developed a keen interest in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
After graduating with honors and earning his DMD degree, Dr. Gregory then completed a four year oral and maxillofacial surgery hospital based residency at the Medical College of Virginia. There he received extensive training in hospital based and office based anesthesia/sedation, exodontias and impactions, orthognathic surgery, implantology, bone grafting, facial trauma management, oral pathology, and oral infection management. In 2004, Dr. Gregory became a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Gregory entered private practice in Fostoria in 2002 and since has provided leadership for the profession at the state and national level. He currently is president-elect of the Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Gregory is married and has three children. A huge University of Kentucky fan even though he went to the University of Louisville; he enjoys playing and watching all types of sports and recreation, especially with his sons.
- Diplomate American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Member the Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member the Great Lakes Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member the American College of Oral Implantology
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Ohio Dental Association
- Member of the Northwest Ohio Dental Society
- Blanchard Valley Health Systems